Starting on August 4 (about 9am Eastern), the online Stampin’Up store will launch with a fresh new look and an intuitive interface.
Here is what you need to know:
- Your login information will not change – use the same username and password that you have in the past. Please be aware that if you use your browser to auto-fill your username and password, it won’t work the first time (the actual location of the store changed a bit so the browser will see it as a new site and not know to associate your login with it, but after your first log in with the new site, it should work as expected in the future). If you don’t remember your password, just use the “Forgot Password” feature on the log in page (if you don’t see the email right away, check the spam or junk folder).
- Wishlist & Stored Cart – While you can shop without creating an account, the benefits to having one are the abilities to create a wishlist and save your cart. You may have multiple wishlists – and you can share them with anyone! If you are unable to complete your shopping in one go, the items in your cart are saved so the next time you login, you don’t have to start all over!
- Easier Selection of Stampin’ Rewards – Once you’ve put enough product into the cart to achieve rewards, the product pages will begin to display a button to add the product to the cart as a reward.
- Improved Design – the new site is designed to work seamlessly on tablets and mobiles as well as laptops. The navigation has been enhanced to make finding products easier – including filters.
- Inventory – the level of inventory (low, backordered, unavailable) will be shown to help you prioritize your shopping list.
- Feedback – if you have any problems, every page has a feedback button on the right-side so you can report the error directly to the people who can help fix it. The feedback button is also a good place for you to capture overall thoughts and feelings about the site, ideas for features or improvements, and other suggestions general to the site.
As always, I am here for you – if you have any questions, give me a call or send me an email!