I love the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and Detailed Dragonfly thinlits – one of the products in the new 2017 Occasions Catalog! I plan on doing more cards with this set.
You can use your bone folder to gently roll the dragonfly wings before you glue it in place.
1. Fold the Mint Macaron card base.
Tape/glue the Whisper White layer to the card base.
2. Randomly stamp the dots across the top and across the
bottom of the Dapper Denim layer.
3. Using the smaller dragonfly thinlit, cut one from the
Dapper Denim layer – a little above center. You can keep or
discard the dragonfly that is cut out.
4. Use the dragonfly thinlit with the detailed wings, cut one from
Vellum Cardstock. Lightly brush this dragonfly with a sponge
and Dapper Denim ink.
5. Glue the square of Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper to the
back of the Dapper Denim layer behind the cut out of the
dragonfly. Tape/glue this layer to the White layer.
6. Put a line of Tombow down the center of the Vellum
dragonfly and insert it into the cut out in the Dapper Denim
layer. You will have to hold it a few seconds to get the glue
to stick to the Dazzling Diamond layer.
7. Using a strip of Mint Macaron, create your greeting piece and
use dimensionals to attach to the card front.
Stamps: Dragonfly Dreams
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Dapper Denim, Vellum Cardstock, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper
Ink: Dapper Denim
Other: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits, Project Life Cards & Labels Thinlits
Mint Macaron card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Whisper White – 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
Dapper Denim – 5″ x 3-3/4″
Vellum Cardstock – 3″ x 4″
Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (for greeting)
Diamond Glimmer – 3-1/2″ square
If you would like to order the supplies for this card, please shop in my online store.
The Hostess Code thru the end of February 2017 is TWQSZNKX.