I am such a nut for Halloween and always enjoy creating a fun Halloween card. Hope you enjoy this one!
Wonderfully Wicked (#150547)
Basic Black (#121045)
8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 2", 3-1/8", 5-3/8", 6-1/2"
Black Foil (#147898)
1" square for the spider
Highland Heather (#146986)
1-3/4" x 5-1/4" - cut two
1" x 5-1/4" - cut two
2" x 5-1/4" - cut two
Gorgeous Grape (#146987)
4-3/4" x 2" (for the Wicked framelit)
Gorgeous Grape (#147099)
Memento Black (#132708)
Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder (#149643)
Wicked Dies (#150725)
Champagne Shimmer Paint (#147044)
NOTE: I wish I had remembered to use the new black ones that are in the Holiday Mini (#150893) that I have!!
- Score the card base at 2″, 3-1/8″, 5-3/8″, 6-1/2″ and fold.
- Stamp the images on the Highland Heather pieces and run them through the die-cutting/embossing machine with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder. Do not emboss one of the 2″ x 5-1/4″ pieces. This gets glued to the back center panel for your message and signature.
- Die-cut a spider with the piece of Black Foil
- Die-cut the word Wicked with the piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock. Sparkle spray with the Champagne Shimmer Paint/alcohol mix. (Get the PDF for the recipe below.)
- Punch a hole about 3/4″ from the top of the center piece and run a piece of black Baker’s Twine through the hole and catch on the back side with tape. Attach the Spider to the end of the twine with a dimensional.
- Glue all the panels in place and then glue the “Wicked” in place – put glue only on the part of the word that will adhere to the front panel.
- Glue the remaining panel to the center back of the card for verse and signature.
- NOTE: When I make this card again, I will cut a second “Wicked” framelit from a piece of Black cardstock to give the word extra backing.
If you’d like to make this card, shop for the supplies – HERE!