During the month of August, for every $50 you spend, you’ll earn a $5 coupon code that can be used in September.
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
This set will only be available while supplies last, but it won’t last past August 31 so order yours now!
For the on the of July, buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper and get 1 free!
Want to join Stampin’Up? If you join during July you’ll get an entire color family set of ink pads!
Get more information.
Ready, Set, Color!
Stampin’ Blends are now available for ordering – including the 11 new colors introduced in this catalog!
For more information about using Blends, check out the introductory post.
The 2018-19 Catalog has arrived! Shop Now!
Stampin’Up has made a set of new products available now (through May 31)! Here is some information:
Buy it now!
[ New In-Color Pads | Just Getting Started | A Little More, Please | Gotta Have it All ]
Samples made with the bundles:
Here is the color info again – but this time with visual aids 🙂
(Click the images to see them larger.)
The retiring colors:
The new colors:
The new families:
** Black, White, and Vanilla are in their own group outside of the families.
Now that you’ve had a little time to view the Last Chance Products, I wanted to point out a few things:
- All inkpads are set as “last chance” because they are being redesigned! The case is a new, more intuitive design and they’ve improved the formula of the ink, as well!
- We will be getting NEW CORE COLORS!!! I can’t go into details yet, but believe me – these new colors are making me soooooo happy!!
- Some of the new colors will be returning In-Colors:
- Mossy Meadow
- Poppy Parade
- Flirty Flamingo
- Coastal Cabana
- Mint Macaron
- Blackberry Bliss
- To make room for these new colors, Stampin’Up is retiring 13 colors:
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
Stampin’Up has released their list of retiring products from the main catalog as well as the Occasions mini.
Products will be available – while supplies last – through May 31.
Check out the Online Store’s Last Chance category for a list of all currently available stamps, bundles, and other products!