The 2018-19 Catalog has arrived! Shop Now!
Now that you’ve had a little time to view the Last Chance Products, I wanted to point out a few things:
- All inkpads are set as “last chance” because they are being redesigned! The case is a new, more intuitive design and they’ve improved the formula of the ink, as well!
- We will be getting NEW CORE COLORS!!! I can’t go into details yet, but believe me – these new colors are making me soooooo happy!!
- Some of the new colors will be returning In-Colors:
- Mossy Meadow
- Poppy Parade
- Flirty Flamingo
- Coastal Cabana
- Mint Macaron
- Blackberry Bliss
- To make room for these new colors, Stampin’Up is retiring 13 colors:
- Always Artichoke
- Chocolate Chip
- Elegant Eggplant
- Island Indigo
- Marina Mist
- Perfect Plum
- Pink Pirouette
- Rose Red
- Soft Sky
- Tangerine Tango
- Tempting Turquoise
- Wild Wasabi
- Wisteria Wonder
Stampin’Up has released their list of retiring products from the main catalog as well as the Occasions mini.
Products will be available – while supplies last – through May 31.
Check out the Online Store’s Last Chance category for a list of all currently available stamps, bundles, and other products!
New Sale-A-Bration products are available to add to your $50 or $100 orders!
Today begins the new Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration catalogs! Be sure to check out all the wonderful new products available!
Extra information for reserving your Stamparatus (Love the name – as I’ve said before – but more importantly, I love what it will do for you!)
If you are interested in reserving your Stamparatus – please read through the following – to the end!
Either TODAY or any day between December 5 and December 30 you need to know the following. Reservations open today (Dec 5) at 4:00 pm ET!
- If you are going to RESERVE a Stamparatus, the first thing you will need to do is set up an account in my online store here. You can do that now so you will be ready!
- Starting December 5 through December 30 – you will need to go to stampingup.com . There will be a link right on the home page to click to RESERVE your Stamparatus. Click on that link and you will need to follow the directions. You may order only ONE but there are no limits for customer orders so that reservation window will not close until December 30 at midnight (MT).
- This will RESERVE your Stamparatus. They will begin shipping March 19. It is important to know that they will ship ‘first order in – first order out’ so the sooner you order the sooner yours will ship.
- When your Stamparatus is ready to ship, you will get an email notifying you that it is in your cart. I will send out a reminder the first of March to remind you to watch for that email. You will be able to add to that order. IMPORTANT!!! The Stamparatus is $49 and Sale-A-Bration will be going on at that time. If you add anything to your order, you will qualify for at least one FREE item with that order! Please also use the Hostess Code that will be current at that time – you will find that on the home page here – inkup.us .
- Please also refer to the Q&A that will be posted there for additional information. If you still have questions – give me a call.
On November 27, shipping is free for all Stampin Up! orders!
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images.
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Features and Benefits
Basics of Blending
Using the Color Lifter & Skin Tones
Color Me Happy Kit